Who We Work With
Industry Types We Best Serve
Magnetic Strategy successfully serves a multitude of industry types for small to medium sized businesses (SMBs).
While we have served, and continue to serve, businesses in any number of varied verticals, we have advanced knowledge and an extensive history serving clients in the travel and hospitality industry, including the following business types:
- Vacation Rentals
- Hotels & Resorts
- Tour/Transportation Providers
Additional areas of focus include:
- Law Firms
- Local Service Businesses (Plumbers, Dentists, Electricians, etc.)
- Financial Institutions
The Right Fit
Companies seek digital marketing experts for many reasons, from simple design services to enterprise-level website management services. And while many service providers are happy to work with anyone willing to pay, it’s important to us to ensure that Magnetic Strategy is the right fit for your business.
So how do we know it’s ‘the right fit’?
The business that is the right fit for us as a provider is one that knows three things.
- The purpose of their website
- The current status of the website
- The goals for the website
What is the purpose of your website?
This may sound like a silly question but understanding the purpose of the website can greatly help plan services needed. Many companies only want a website as a “virtual business card” to which they can send potential customers to. They don’t necessarily have the desire to grow their organic presence the same as a company that generates all sales from online traffic. A client that’s ‘the right fit’ understands what it is they want their website to do.
What is the status of your website?
While most business owners don’t know what kind of shape their website is in, having some sense of whether it’s working from a business standpoint is key.
Having a general idea about whether or not the website is “working,” we can then begin an audit to understand the website’s current status from a technical standpoint.
The purpose of the audit is to methodically uncover a website's strengths and weaknesses. Understanding the current status of a website is the foundation to developing a successful digital marketing plan.
What to expect from an audit:
- Overall Site Health - Determine if the site is correctly structured, is in fact indexed, and provides an exceptional user experience.
- Competitive Status - How does your site stack up to the competition? We need to understand the current position in the competition chain and expectations to achieve growth against competing websites.
- Conversion Issues - Determine if conversion issues exist and understand what is causing them.
- Ranking Status - Where does the site currently rank for targeted keywords? Understanding this helps determine the steps needed to improve.
- Penalties - Has the website been penalized by search engines? Analyzing website traffic history can help determine past issues faced and help correct those issues if needed.
- Security - A breach of security can be costly and devastating to a company. A security audit will help determine the security level of a website.
What are the goals for your website?
Are your goals to achieve the first spot in Google for a single keyword phrase or to strengthen your website's overall functionality over a long period of time?
Understanding your short and long term goals helps to put together a realistic budget and plan. Website owners may have unrealistic expectations and laying out goals helps our team to conclude if we are the right fit for your company.
Digital marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Certain, less competitive websites, may see desired results much quicker than highly competitive or brand new websites. There are many factors to take into account that will help achieve your goals.
You can always count on Magnetic Strategy to set realistic expectations while working hand in hand with your business to achieve these goals through creativity and experience.
How do you get started?
The first step is to contact Magnetic Strategy and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours to schedule a call.
Take your website, and your business, to the next level.
Contact Magnetic Strategy for a free consultation today.
See What Our Clients Have to Say...
Randy and his agency have been extremely helpful in guiding our business in a more online direction. We have seen website traffic gains in excess of 40% over the past year and that has translated into over 25% gain in revenue. It is a pleasure to deal with “Professionals” who treat your business as if it were their own. We are extremely grateful for all of Randy’s personal attention and efforts!
CEO, BRIC Vacation Rentals
Randy and his team have been handling our SEO marketing campaigns over the past 4 years. Over that time we’ve increased our incoming sales leads by approximately 5 times. Our web presence has increased on an organic level allowing us to compete with companies larger than us with more massive budgets. We now receive calls from all over the country inquiring about our services and are more entrenched in our existing markets as well.